Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cedar Point

My sweet boys........I love this picture!

Okay...SOOO much has happened since my last post. I don't even know where to begin and cannot fathom having the time soon to update on everything with pictures. So, here is a quick summary of the last couple of weeks and then I'll just begin again with this past weekend.

Highlights:
  • We had Murphy's 3rd birthday party (it was a big blast)
  • Jack and I started going to baby story time at the library (too cute)
  • We explored downtown Indy with Brian, Kym, Addie Grace, and Sawyer
  • Jack started crawling
  • Jack's been holding hands with a girl in his Sunday School class
  • We got a water softener in our house (this makes a HUGE difference with our water)
  • Our fence is halfway up in our yard
  • Our kitchen is BRIGHT green
  • I've started hanging out with a 9 year old (our neighbor) every afternoon until his mom gets home from work
  • Plus, we're just becoming more settled into life in Indy
Now for our big weekend. We went to Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. This was a trip with the youth group here. Jack and I decided to tag along which was great. He did so good on the trip. He got to ride in the rented church van which he loved because he had all the girls to look at on the whole trip. He loved being at Cedar Point because there was so much to see. He got to see a Halloween parade which was pretty cheesy but I think he liked it. And, he got to ride 3 rides - the carousel, train, and antique cars. I didn't get any pictures of him on the car, but I did get some ofthe carousel and the train. It was definitely different going to the roller coaster capital of the world and only getting to ride 1 roller coaster. But, I must say it was my first time to Cedar Point. I rode the Millennium and it was the most incredible roller coaster I've ever been on.

The carousel:
We took this one ourselves:
Waiting on the train:
On the train:

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness--those pictures are great! Jack is too adorable!

Jill said...

Thanks, we can't wait to see you guys next week. I'm sure Jack is going to have a blast playing with Luke.

Kenneth & Victoria said...

Yes, very cute. He reminds me of Grace when she was a baby.

I can't believe that you painted your kitchen bright green ALSO! I wonder if they are similar colors.

Kilah and Brodies World! said...

jill! i found you!!! jack is soooo cute! i need a lot of time to read all of your logs but i will!!! next time you come in we will get together! brodie needs to meet him so they can cause some trouble like we did! yes kilah is my mini me in every way imaginable! they are so fun!