
We found it! Shoes that stay on! Well, we've had shoes that stay on before, but Jack has now discovered how to kick and pull shoes off. It had gotten so bad that every time he was in his car seat or stroller or a high chair or a shopping cart.......his shoes were off within 1 minute. It's amazing that we still have his shoes!!! But, I think I can safely say that these new shoes made by Teva are a winner!!! We've had them for over a week now and he's only taken them off 1 time by himself (on my watch) and that was in the car after he'd been in his seat for a while and was getting bored. And.....to top that off......he LOVES them! The first time I put them on him at camp, he just took off running in them and seemed very excited to have them. I'm not writing this blog to advertise for teva although this is a very good sandal.......I'm just sharing a small joy of motherhood - finding something that works for my kid!!! Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Life with a toddler is full of small victories, isn't it? =)
Post a Comment