Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Greatest Show

So, how do you get a 19 month old to sit still for 2 hours??? You take him to the circus!!!!!These were pretty much the only 2 pictures I got from the whole event. Before the show, we got to go meet the animals but it was so dark where they were that none of my pictures turned out right even the best one of Chris and Jack standing right next to one of the huge elephants. I knew that it was pointless to take many pictures of the actual circus but I wanted to take this one of the elephants. Jack went crazy with the elephants. He LOVED them!!! He LOVED the circus. He pretty much stood right in front of our seats in between me and Chris clapping his hands the whole first half. Then, in the second half he wanted to sit in the empty seat beside us.

We really enjoyed taking Jack to the circus yesterday. It was absolutely perfect. I think one of the best things about being a mom is getting to see the world through my child's eyes. I haven't been to the circus in forever so it was great for me to see, but I had the most fun watching Jack watch everything! And, he's not even afraid of the clowns like his mommy used to be! So, yippee for that!!!!!!!

Sorry for the lack of pictures!

No comments: