I do not even know where to begin from our very fun weekend! It's going to take several posts to convey everything that I want to. So, I'll just start at the beginning. Chris's brother Greg and his family came to visit us this weekend! Uncle Greg, Aunt Kim, and cousins Luke and Anna arrived Friday around lunch time. We didn't do much on Friday except let the kids just play around the house. They did a lot of that this weekend and had a great time doing it. Jack really loves his cousins and I'm definitely looking forward to watching them become great friends. I was also reminded this weekend how much I LOVE being an aunt!!
Here is a picture of my sweet niece, Anna!

She's 8 months old and really starting to crawl around really good. It's kind of funny because the last time Greg and Kim came to visit us - Luke was 8 months old and he learned to crawl at our house!! Jack LOVES Anna. All weekend he called her "baby." Then, whenever I would ask him her name he would say, "Anni." Jack has a look on his face in this picture as if to say, "why are you making me hug her?" But, I promise he wanted to hug and kiss on Anna all weekend.

It was virtually impossible to get a picture of Jack and Luke both looking and smiling at the camera. However, I think this picture gives you an idea of the cousins. Jack was constantly looking to Luke to learn things. I think he even started talking more this weekend from hearing Luke talk. Luke is a great talker and Jack is starting to put 2 or 3 words together and adds new vocabulary every day.

The boys played pretty hard together.

I love this picture of Luke and Jack "performing" on our fire place "stage." I'm sure as the years go by we'll get many "performances."

Greg and Kim left last night and our house is so quiet today. We're really missing them already! Next post: our trip to the Children's Museum
No comments:
Post a Comment