Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Today we had snow! And, we had a lot of it (almost a foot)! It was great! Well, for the most part it was great. I was scheduled to work today but originally called in to say I was going to be late. Then, I got all ready to go and the driveway shoveled off. Chris decided to drive the jeep (not a 4 wheel drive) to the end of the neighborhood to make sure I could get out and he got stuck. Supposedly, our home owner's association fees pay for snow removal but apparently they missed the memo today that they were supposed to clear our streets! So, I didn't make it to work and I'm just blaming it on being from the south! But, I am going to work tomorrow (even though I wasn't scheduled) to make up for it. So, all 3 of us were at home together today unexpectedly which made for some fun times of playing in the snow!

I'm ready to go......
Jack is really saying, "Come on Murphy!"Jack is saying, "Where my boots go?"All my boys!The stare down...I put this picture in to prove that I played too and didn't just take pictures! This is when I finally convinced Jack to sit in the snow! He loved it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun, but also so COLD. Growing up in GA started it, but living in SC sealed the deal: I am a big WUSS when it comes to cold.
Stay warm, guys! And give Jack a big hug from his Aunt Kim!