Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project LIFE Week 8

Okay, so I feel like a little bit of a slacker in the taking pictures department this week! I did remember to take my camera to church last Sunday because I wanted to take some specific pictures which I did.....but then things went downhill from there. Example: last night we had Guess Who's Coming to Dinner with church. We were hosts and had no idea who was coming to our house to eat. It's so fun! The only thing we knew was that we were getting a family with 2 young kids. It ended up being our friends the Rileys but I totally forgot to take a picture. And, that is something I would consider a significant event from the week. Oh well :-)

Sunday Feb 21
Kid's Praise!! Now that Jack is 3 he is able to go to Kid's Praise at church. This is during worship time. After about 15 minutes in worship, the kids are dismissed to Kid's Praise. I think this is a great program at our church. Mr. Sean always has Roscoe (his puppet) to welcome the kids and make them feel special. They sing and hear a story, play games, have craft, and of course snack. It's crazy to watch Jack go to Kid's Praise because he is the youngest. He looks so little to me when he is with the "big kids." Thankfully, he has Addie Grace to watch out for him. She has been really great for Jack's first 2 weeks to sit with him and "take care of him." I love her! And, the other little girl sitting between Addie Grace and Jack is Shelby. She definitely looks after Jack too. And, Jack cannot get enough of Shelby! I think he has a crush on her!!!After church on Sunday, my friend Rana asked if Jack and I wanted to have lunch with her and Anisse. So, we did!! This was while Chris was still at Winterfest. Jack found my camera in my purse while we were eating and decided to take his self-portrait.Then, he wanted a picture of Rana and Anisse:And, he wanted Anisse to take a picture of us:Needless to say, he didn't get bored during lunch and thanks to Jack.....I have enough pictures to fill up this week!

Thursday Feb 25
Bathtub Fun!!! Jack got a new thing of bubbles for Valentine's Day from Gram, so he has had a bubble bath every night this week! He definitely loves being in the bath tub and if you try to take it away because it's way past his bedtime by the time you get home......he is NOT having it!

1 comment:

Taiwan Trekking said...

I'm so glad you were able to participate in Guess Who's Coming to Dinner and that you had a good time! Jack is so cute in Kids Praise. It's amazing he's that big already!