Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Pictures

Here are a few random pictures from Ghana that I just want to share! And, since this is my blog.....I get to share them! I'll be back to posting more about our trip soon. It's been a busy week around here. I've worked more than normal this week, but in return.......next week I'll work less than normal so I'm excited about that!!! Give a little, get a little!!

Even babies in Ghana have to be taken out of church sometimes...I laughed when I saw this......
.....but very much enjoyed having a cold drink (coca-cola) in their hut after a lot of walking in the hot sun that day.We drove by these kids playing wheelchair basketball one day and I just thought it was cool.

So, there you have it. My random pictures for today! Hope you're having a good week!

3 comments:

April said...

I love random pics! Thanks for sharing. I'm SO glad you were able to take that trip. It is nothing short of amazing how eye opening a trip to Africa can be...and how much it changes your world view. Forever.

Taiwan Trekking said...

Random pictures are the best!

Unknown said...

jill, it's super easy to build your own raised beds: http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/2009/02/build-your-own-raised-flowervegetable-bed/
(And not TOO expensive..)