Wed Mar 17
St. Patrick's Day!!
Today was a pretty plain and ordinary day! I went to work and Chris went to work and Jack went to preschool. Then, we had a quick dinner together at Qdoba before heading to church for the evening. I did manage to squeeze in a picture of me and Jack wearing our green! Chris refused to be photographed today even though he wore green too!!!
It's FINALLY warm enough outside to go to the playground. We walked to the playground tonight after supper and played, played, played. Then, Chris and Jack walked home while I went for a run. I'm happy that it's warm enough to run outside but sad because it IS harder than running on the treadmill! Ha!
I got up early this morning to drive to Knoxville to spend the weekend with my mom. Her church had a ladies retreat this weekend. We had such a blast. The retreat was in Pigeon Forge at the Inn and Christmas Place. This was so funny to me because the hotel is decorated for Christmas year round. Even the bell men have white beards like Santa Claus. It was such a treat to get to spend this time with my mom and with ladies who were so influential in my spiritual development as I grew up in that church family. I will treasure this weekend for a long time. A special thanks to Chris for having "guy time" with Jack all weekend. Jack hasn't stopped talking about his weekend with daddy! My Uncle Paul, Aunt Carol, cousin Tracey and baby cousins, Brody and Hutch were in Pigeon Forge. So, we got to see them on Friday as well!
Here's Hutch! Isn't he precious?



No comments:
Post a Comment