This week I came to the astonishing realization that my baby is really no longer a baby.....

That's him helping himself to his own snack from the fridge.
On Tuesday this week we went to play with Joshua at his house. Joshua is 1 year younger than Jack and for the first time.....they really played together - not just beside each other. They made up stories about the trains together and worked together to build a long track in the floor. It was great!

This weekend my parents were in town to celebrate Brian's birthday which was on Tuesday and to celebrate Addie Grace's birthday which is coming up very soon! On Saturday I had to work and Chris had a ton of projects to get done around the house so my parents kept Jack with them at Brian and Kym's house. Jack had so much fun with his cousins that he didn't want to come home after dinner that night :-( But, I made him come home because I missed him!!! Mom brought the kids these shirts that they are wearing from their recent cruise. She got them in Belize and they change colors in the sun. They all thought that was cool!!! Thanks, Gram!



No comments:
Post a Comment