Monday Mar 1
Today was nice! I ended up not working today (I usually work on Mondays) but Jack still wanted to go to preschool. So, I got a lot of errands done in the morning and then Chris and I took advantage of already paid for childcare and went on an early afternoon date before picking Jack up from school. Monday night we headed to the gym for Chris and I to swim laps. This picture is Chris and Jack being silly before we left!
Jack stayed in his pajamas ALL day! I even tried to get him to change clothes but he refused. We finally got around to making Valentine's Day cookies today! It was so much fun AND they were good cookies!
I FINALLY got around to painting our stairwell and hallway this week. We were going to pay someone to get it done, but then decided Chris could reach the ceiling in the stairwell. I'm so happy to finally have this done! It's been almost 3 years since we lived in this house and I've been saying forever that I was going to do this. Now, it's done! And, now I'm finished painting all the walls here. That's one less year than it took in our old house in Alabama! Ha!
I got to go to a baby shower for one of my friends at work, Shari. It's nice when you really like all the people you work with! We had a fun night at Creation Cafe.
Jack has been begging me to paint this lion for several days. I finally got some paint for him to use! He had a blast! It was so funny to me because he had to use EVERY color one at a time. Not sure if he's going to be an artist........but at least he had fun! And, now we have a new decoration for our house :-)



No comments:
Post a Comment