Alright, so this may not be funny to you but it was funny to me and I want to "write it down" so you are the lucky one who gets to read it!
Today we went to our Children's museum for a few hours. It was a great day to be there because there was almost no one there. It was actually a little bit too quiet. But, oh well...
As Jack and I were walking past the Dinosphere where there are several life size dinosaurs made up of their fossils......it was quiet and there was no roaring from the dinosaurs like there usually is. Jack leaned over to me and in a whisper said, "Mommy....I think they're dead."
Yep...he's a smart one. Ha!
I told him they had been dead for many many years. He said, "yep."
Have I mentioned that I love being a mom to a 3 year old? It's awesome!
9 years ago



3 comments:
BAHAHAHAHA!
I agree! That's hilarious! I'm also amazed that you found a quiet day at the Children's Museum. I've NEVER had that experience. It always feels more like a zoo than a museum...but is also always very fun!
Janice, I was totally in shock about the quiet day. I think it was because there were almost no school groups there. It was really odd.
Post a Comment