So, I was a total slacker this week....I did not take ONE picture. Nope, not even one. Not even when I thought about it yesterday and thought, "hmmm....I should snap a few pictures."
I got to thinking though and that sums up our week around here. I haven't FELT like taking pictures. I'm exhausted and sick and tired and have no energy.
Don't get me wrong......we weren't just sitting around staring at each other. We were quite busy. Life does not stop when you are pregnant. You just stop caring about anything around your house - like cleaning. Ha!
I will have a few things to put in my scrapbook during this week.....mostly ticket stubs from different events during the week.
Last Sunday night my mom was still in town from my birthday so Chris and I got to go on my birthday date. It was really nice. We ate at Carrabbas and then went to see the movie, Date Night. That movie was really funny by the way! It's a good thing we shared a meal at Carrabbas because I was only able to take about 2 or 3 bites but it was still nice to just be with Chris after having had such a crazy weekend.
Jack was a little jealous of our mommy and daddy date on Sunday so Chris promised him that he would get to have a date with each of us later on in the week.
Tuesday night I had to work late so Chris and Jack had "guy night" at Chuck E Cheese. We still had some tokens left to spend from when we had Jack's party there so I'm glad they went.
Thursday night Chris got to go to a rewind Jars of Clay concert where they played their entire first C.D. and when I got home from work Jack was waiting on me at the door with $20 in his pocket. He asked me to go on a date with him to Chick-fil-a so he could buy me dinner! He was so proud of himself. We worked on having Jack open doors for me and stuff too. This was nice so that I didn't have to actually cook anything. I can't stand to cook right now......the smell bothers me.
Friday night I was asked to go to the symphony with a few ladies from church. One lady had gotten a great deal on tickets, so she invited me to go. This was a nice night and something I had never done in Indianapolis before.
Saturday I actually had a little bit more energy to get a few things done around the house and take Jack to the park while Chris was at a meeting. So....all in all....we had a good week despite feeling nauseous through everything I did. Oh well! I'm hoping that will get better soon.
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment