Well, the second project on my ever-increasing "to-do" list is done! I'm one step closer to having everything ready for Jack's bigger boy room so that we can then begin working on the baby's room! This book shelf has been in our house since we got married. I am pretty sure it used to be in my brother's room when I was growing up. We have used it for so many different things but it's been in Jack's room the past several months. I painted it over the weekend to match Jack's new dresser. Jack was a little upset with me when I took all the books off the shelf to take it downstairs to paint but now he is happy with me again because he likes the way it turned out!!! Looking forward to the day when I can show you pictures of his finished room. However, he hasn't decided if he wants to stay in his current room or move to our old guest room. I guess he better hurry!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment