***Update: Tatum had her 1 month check up today and here are the stats:
weight: 9 pounds, 6 ounces
length: 21 5/8 inches
Both height and weight are 60th percentile for her age!
But, this is about Tatum......
At 1 month, she is starting to be awake more often and more alert. Overall, she is fairly calm and just looks around and takes in the world. Over the past several days she has had some increased fussiness at times most likely due to gas (I'm sure she will love me one day for posting that fact on my blog). ha! She is starting to settle into more of a routine with nursing and has actually taken to nursing quite well. I don't know exact stats but I can tell you she is outgrowing some of the newborn clothes and is getting chunkier and longer (we go to the pediatrician on Wed. so I can tell you exactly how much she is growing then). No purposeful smiles yet but I think she's right on the brink and we can't wait for that. She LOVES to look at her daddy and touch his facial hair with her hands. She also LOVES it when Jack kisses her and that's a good thing because he kisses her about 100 times a day (especially when she is trying to eat).
She likes being in her car seat, except for when you are actually buckling her in. She is not a huge fan of a pacifier but will take one occasionally. Those are just some of the random things I thought of as I typed this.
She likes being in her car seat, except for when you are actually buckling her in. She is not a huge fan of a pacifier but will take one occasionally. Those are just some of the random things I thought of as I typed this.
The important thing to know about Tatum is that we all love her to death and could not imagine life without her!!!! Happy 1 month birthday, Tatum!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment