9 years ago
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Which flavor are you?
I was just watching the news today and thought this was extremely random but kind of funny! Mayfield ice cream has come out with 4 new flavors to celebrate summer. So, they have also come up with a silly personality quiz that will tell you which flavor of ice cream you are. Personally, I've never heard of that one. But, anyway...it's only 5 questions. So, I think everyone should take it. Unfortunately you cannot know the answer until tomorrow because that is the way it's set up. Try it out if you want to be entertained. It's thedairyblog.com. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the answer and then let me know which flavor you are! Ha! Hope you're having a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey, I'll try and remember to do this tomorrow...in the meantime, I posted on your previous post!
Later tater!
Post a Comment