
Well, here we are in Indiana! We've now officially been here for 2 1/2 weeks! In some ways the time has flown by and in other ways it's seemed really long. We are making progress on the unpacking and settling in thing. It's taken forever to get phone, internet, and cable hooked up but we finally have all 3 after a week of being at the house for all the different people to come. I especially love that AT&T tells you to be home from 8 to 8. Yeah....then they didn't come until around 4 or 5. Crazy! Before we moved in, we painted Jack's room, the master bedroom and bath, and all the trim upstairs. We also had new carpet put in the upstairs. After moving in, we've painted the dining room and living room. I guess you can say that we've been pretty ambitious, but we are really ready to have the house the way we want it. Sometimes it's hard to be patient, but we've also been so busy getting to know people at church that we haven't had as much time to work on the house as we would like. I'd say that we are getting closer. We are really enjoying our big back yard too, but we'll enjoy it better when it cools down and when our fence is put up for Murphy to roam freely.

Jack is doing well. He's taken a little while to adjust to everything, but I think he is feeling more and more settled. He is really noticing everything and taking it all in. The biggest change in his life came today when he got a new car seat! He still has to face the back of the car but since he is now over 20 pounds.......he's out grown the nice little infant carrier. Especially bad for us when he falls asleep in the car. Because now we have to take him out of the car seat when he is asleep instead of just taking the car seat out of the car with him in it. Oh well! We think he likes his new seat. Our little baby is growing up so fast! Tonight we were playing around with this dog towel that our friends from Athens gave Jack and thought that the pictures were hilarious. So, here they are:


2 comments:
What a beautiful house! Looks like you are settling in and are quite the little family, with your one kid and a dog! I love the updates and the pictures, Jack is adorable! I don't know when we will ever be able to see each other again, I don't go to Indianapolis much! Take care. Love, Sarah
Like your new house, if you ever get Colts tickets Regena and I will visit.
Post a Comment