Monday, August 20, 2007

6 months old (plus a little)

Well, Jack has been 6 months old for a couple of weeks now, but we just now had his 6 month check up and pictures. Things were good at his check up except for the double ear infection. This is Jack's 2nd ear infection, so we're really hoping that it's his last. Our doctor said that most likely if he has one more...we might have to consider tubes. He weighed 20 pounds 10 ounces which places him in the 90th percentile for weight and is 28 1/2 inches long which is 95th percentile for height. So, yes.........we still have a big boy. He is really doing good at sitting up and is trying so hard to crawl. He can see what he wants, but he just hasn't quite figured out how to get it. And, trust me....I'm not really pushing him to crawl because I know that once he does, it's all over from there. Don't misunderstand me, I do want him to crawl. I just am not in a huge hurry for him to do so. Last Thursday he had his picture made so I'm including a few of my favorties. Actually, they were all my favorite which is a problem. Thankfully, we went to Sears which is pretty affordable and I was able to buy the CD so I have all the pictures. After his picture was made, we left to go back to Alabama for a couple of days. Before we moved we had ordered some new furniture which of course didn't come in before we moved. So, we had to go get it. But, it was fun to see some our friends in Alabama! We got home late Saturday night and were busy all day yesterday at church. So, today while Chris is at the office Jack and I are just trying to recover.

No comments: