Wednesday, November 07, 2007

9 things I love about Jack

9. I love the way his hair just sticks straight up in the air all the time.

8. I love the way he is so persistent in trying to get to things he wants, especially those things he shouldn't have.

7. I love the way he laughs uncontrollably when I tickle him on his leg.

6. I love the way he cuddles at the end of the day right before he drifts off to sleep.

5. I love the way he sticks out his tongue when the wind is blowing in his face as if he's trying to "catch it."

4. I love the way he claps his hands, but most of the time misses his other hand.

3. I love the way he talks all the time and he thinks you really know what he is saying.

2. I love the way he manages to get food all over his entire face when eating.

and my #1 favorite thing about Jack is:

that God gave him to me and Chris to love him. Our lives are so full because of him and we feel extremely blessed!

Happy 9 month birthday, Jack! Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments: