Friday, November 16, 2007

Gettin' Stuck

Well, our little guy is definitely curious and he is becoming much more able to fulfill his curiosity. This week he has learned how to climb up onto the fireplace. The only problem is that he cannot get down by himself. Fortunately, he hasn't really tried to get down by himself because that could be disastrous. I'm just glad I walked back into the room before he could try to get down (so that he wouldn't get hurt AND so I could take his picture).Then, this morning Jack and I were in the kitchen. I was working on unloading the dishwasher when all of the sudden Jack started crying. I turned around to see this :He was definitely stuck under the exersaucer and no, that is not a smile. He was really mad! It actually took me a few minutes to get him out of this one!

In other news this week, I am now a working woman again. It's been such a blessing to get to stay home with Jack for another full 3 months since we moved here. But, I've also been very blessed with a great job with a lot of flexibility. I'm going to be working as a supplemental PT at Riley Children's Hospital here in Indy. Basically what that means is that I will probably work about 2 to 3 days per week and I don't have to work when I have other things going on. It's a great situation for us. I started this week with orientation type stuff. I was gone 2 days. Jack is staying with a friend from church, Emily. He is doing great with the change. Today however he probably wished I was at work because he was put through it today.....9 month old pictures and a flu shot! He actually did amazingly well with the shot. And, we got some pretty cute pictures. I'll try to post some later.

No comments: