
Greetings faithful blog readers. Sorry to those of you who have been anticipating a new post...it's been just a little crazy around here. There has been plenty to blog about but there has also been plenty of other things to do with my time. Some of the blogs I have wanted to write but haven't would have been about all the things we're thankful for, our thanksgiving trip, Jack's lack of sleep, putting up our Christmas tree, our visit this weekend from Joan and Anna, etc. However, today I decided I had to post since Jack experienced his first snow and we saw more snow than we have seen in a long time! Living in Indiana is definitely going to be good for us to see some snow. Today was only about 3 inches. However, that's a lot for the people who were living in Alabama for the past 4 years. When we got up this morning, we decided to go on and take Jack out so we could get his pictures in the snow and have a little fun with Jack and Murphy. Jack just had a pretty astonished look on his face the whole time. He was like, "what in the world is this stuff?" I think he'll learn to love it over the years, especially when he learns to walk and can be a little more mobile in the snow.


After Jack's marathon morning nap (he must have been exhausted from playing in the snow) we ventured out for lunch and to do a little Christmas shopping. Then, Chris was actually going to go to work, but decided he could work from home. So, now we're all just hanging out at home until church tonight. It's been a wonderful first snow day!!! I'm sure that by the end of the winter, I'll be tired of snow. But, it's very fun to me for now.
This picture was taken a few days ago. Jack kept looking out the window because we told him it might snow! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment