Saturday, December 29, 2007

Brief Christmas Update

Well, it's hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone. We left home last Sunday after church and headed to Summerville, SC (close to Charleston) to Chris's younger brother's house for Christmas with the Kirbys. We stopped in Knoxville Sunday night to break up the trip. Then, arrived in Summerville on Monday. You can see some great pictures on Greg and Kim's blog. After lots of festivities with Jack's cousins we headed to Chapel Hill, NC on Thursday to attend the UNC and Nevada game. Chris found us a great deal on tickets since it was Christmas break and there weren't as many students. We sat on row I just behind the base line in the Dean dome. Awesome Seats! We were even on TV (just in the background of a foul shot and we only know we were there because we paused it and looked for us). Jack loved going to his first game. Then, we spent the night in Greensboro at Granddaddy Kirby's house and headed to Knoxville on Friday where we are currently celebrating Christmas with the McDonalds. Whew! Keep looking for blog updates because our trip isn't even half over!
I haven't loaded pictures from my camera to a computer since I'm not at home. But, the picture of Jack was taken at my mom and dad's on Sunday night in his Christmas outfit. He absolutely loves sitting in that little chair.
And, in other news.......I got my hair cut the Thursday before we left for Christmas. I really got it cut! This was the first time I've ever just gone into someone and said.......I need something new, go for it. Kathy was awesome and the whole experience was great! So, here is my new "mommy haircut."

No comments: