Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Section

Hey! In case you haven't noticed yet I added a new section to the side bar of this blog....some good reading. So far these are all blogs I read of families that have quads. Amazing if you ask me. My mom knows the Harris family through church and goes to help them out on occasion. Suz (the mom of the Steece quads) was at Harding with me. And, I don't have any connection to the Murray crew other than the state of Indiana. But, whether there is a connection or not....it makes for fascinating reading. So, whenever I think having 1 kid is tough, I just read these blogs. Plus, my family doesn't update their blogs very often, so I have to have something to read :-) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kym said...

Hey--quit trying keep up with me leaving two posts today!! You couldn't just let me have my moment of glory, could you!?!
I know you aren't talking about me not updating my posts regularly...loser!