9 years ago
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Crazy Indiana Weather
We were warned when we moved here that the weather could be a little crazy and we have not been disappointed so far. Ha! Monday and Tuesday we had temperatures in the high 50's to 60 degrees. Then last night, we had tornado threats. This also happened 1 week ago. Today it's getting colder every minute and by this weekend we're supposed to have a little bit of snow! The tornado warning sirens started going off after Jack had already been asleep for about 45 minutes so we checked the news and we were told to take cover because of the severe thunderstorms with 80 mph straight line winds coming our way. We decided that we would take this seriously, so we got Jack out of bed and all hung out in our downstairs bathroom for about 45 minutes. Thankfully, the storm actually weakened before it got to us. But, the crazy thing is that Jack basically slept through the whole thing. He woke up once and looked at us like, "what is going on?" But, went back to sleep very promptly and didn't even stir when we put him back to bed. Here are pictures of us hanging out in the bathroom. And....now you can see our lovely bathroom wallpaper that we have yet to take down and paint over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
hmmm...I must have missed that warning...I do however have a very similar picture of us from last Tuesday night in our storage closet...Brian thought that I was such a dork because I made Addie Grace put her Little Mermaid bike helmet on and I strapped Sawyer into his carseat (wanted to protect those noggins)...and we just hung out in the closet for awhile...Sawyer couldn't figure out what in the world was going on!
Hmmm...Have you two started looking for jobs in mild weather states yet, like Maryland?
Victoria
Post a Comment