Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

I sure hope you are all having a wonderful Easter weekend! Ours has been really nice and relaxing! Today we had a great worship service at church and we're thankful to be home now as a family for the rest of the day. This afternoon it was even warm enough for us to all go for a walk so that was a special treat!

Our day started out with a visit from the Easter Bunny! Someone told him that we were going to the beach in May so he brought some sand toys and a bathing suit for Jack! Jack noticed the goodies as soon as we came downstairs this morning and he had a blast taking everything out 1 at a time.
"Hey mom...there isn't anything left in here!"
Here we are all ready to head to church. I personally thought Jack looked pretty spiffy in his preppy plaid sport coat that I bought last year for $3.
And, this picture wasn't taken today but this hat was Jack's easter present from Mr. Dan and Ms. Emily. When I got home from work Friday this is how I was greeted at the door. And, let's just say next time I dress Jack it will be in all orange! Go Vols!

1 comment:

Kym said...

out of loyalty to my husband, I have to tell that your son has on a very unfortunate outfit in that last shot...but as an aunt who loves her nephew, I've got to tell you that that's a reallllly cute picture of Jack!!!