In case you didn't know, I'm very into
American Idol. I watch it every week without fail and get pretty involved in the process. Currently, my favorites are both Davids and Brooke. Unfortunately, Brooke didn't do great this week, but she didn't get kicked off so evidently others like her too. I think I'm really pulling for David Cook right now. His brother is dying of cancer and is in the hospital here in Indianapolis. He really wanted to go see David perform live on American Idol and the life flight team here made it happen. They volunteered their time and equipment to take him there. That just makes me so proud of the hospitals I work for.
But, I have to say if
this guy were on American Idol, I would definitely vote for him! Yesterday he was having so much fun being "on stage." He was just singing and dancing and having a blast!


No comments:
Post a Comment