Thursday, April 24, 2008

A New Look

So, I was getting tired of the boring blue on my blog, so I decided to change to the brighter and happier orange in honor of spring and summer time! Wahoo! Also, Jack has a new look....he's been able to wear shorts the past couple of days!!! It's actually been a little bit hot here (low 80's). However, we're not in the clear of the cold weather yet. I think it's supposed to be back in the 40's the early part of next week. Bummer. Oh well. Here are some pictures of the little cheese Jack is becoming. He is VERY into smiling for the camera and showing off those teeth.Jack and Sawyer had some fun together this morning. It was great because Aunt Kymmie and Sawyer came over to play. We had lots of fun with them. I can't believe how fast my little nephew is growing up (he'll be 1 in June). Check out his adorable bathtub picture on Kym's blog.

Oh, and one more thing...Jack thinks that if he puts these pillows on the ground, he can climb up onto the couch. Unfortunately, it won't be long before he's right.
Hope you're having a great day!!!

No comments: