Well, as promised...I thought I would give a few details about the reunion. Once I got home I realized I didn't take all the pictures I wanted to, but I was a little distracted after Jack's dog bite on Friday. Anyway, I managed to get a few pictures, so I'll share some with you here. This reunion was with my dad's dad's family. My dad has 4 half-brothers that we don't see very often and 2 of those brothers have kids. I got to see cousins that I had not seen since I was 2 years old. It was so much fun to see them and catch up on their lives. The reunion was out in the country at Uncle Rick's house so there was definitely a lot to do, but we mostly just played "washers" and rode the golf cart and sat around looking at the pond and talking. Oh, and we definitely ate a lot of food too! Uncle Rick is an excellent cook!
Here is Jack running toward Uncle Brian, and you can see the pond in the background:

Jack loving on Uncle Brian:

This is Uncle Mac. He is my dad's brother who we actually see pretty often, but he had not met Jack yet. So, I was happy that they got along! We love our Uncle Mac!

Jack learned to play the drums:

Here we are on the golf cart with Addie Grace and my dad's brother, Rick:

My parents were very happy to have all their grandkids to show off, but we were really sad that Chris couldn't come with us and meet the family. Here are Addie Grace, Sawyer, and Jack on Saturday morning hanging out with my parents in the hotel room:

Sawyer decided to be Mr. Serious this weekend:
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun...except of course, for the dog incident. Poor Jack! Btw, I "tagged" Jill in my most recent blog. See the blog for more details!
I'm so glad Jack is ok. He's so cute. And thanks for the advice on Wade's sleeping. Last night he actually went back to sleepin 10hrs. so we'll see. Mostly I'm just praying!
Post a Comment