Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
In 1998, I was just about to graduate from Farragut High School in Knoxville, TN. At that point, I was planning on attending Lipscomb University for college but in the month of June...I guess I'll just say that the Lord changed my plans. I made the very difficult decision to go 9 hours away for college instead of just 3 hours and attend Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I had some amazing opportunities to travel with the drama group, Theatron at Harding and take the message of Christ to teenagers all over the United States. I also made some of my best friends. But, isn't it funny that the man of my dreams was at Lipscomb the whole time??? Funny how that works out! Also, 10 years ago this summer I went back to Juliette Low Camp in Kansas City, MO for a second summer to work as a counselor for girls with all different kinds of disabilities. What an incredible experience that was for me.....it's probably a huge reason that I'm a physical therapist for kids today. And, I met 2 of the coolest girls in the world there - Amy and Tracy - I miss you girls!
Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Work at Riley Children's Hospital (I only have to work 3 weekends every 6 months and this just happened to be the weekend but that also means a bigger pay check for our upcoming vacation - Wahoo!).
2. Play outside with Jack and Murphy.
3. Call my friend, Elise (she wasn't home).
4. Work on my class for the morning (I'm about to finish up a 12 week series with the girls at church on Every Young Woman's Battle).
5. Catch up on blogging (I'm afraid this is the only blog you'll get tonight).
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
This is actually a very difficult question to answer, but seriously here is what I would do if I were to instantly become a billionaire today (in no particular order):
- Pay off our crazy student loans and other debt including our house
- Buy our church a bus - a really nice one!
- Fund Jack's college account
- Have toe surgery (fun, huh?)
- I need to have a hammer toe fixed on my left foot, but won't be allowed to work for 4 weeks after surgery so we have to figure out a time when we can work this out in the next year or so...
- Hire someone to clean my house for me
- Take a trip to Ghana, Africa as a family to see why Chris loves it so much
- While there, I would fully fund an orphanage that desparately needs to be built in the north part of the country and we would probably stay for quite a while to help get it going (don't worry mom...if I were a billionaire, we could afford to fly home a lot)
- Adopt a child
- Travel to Australia to visit Emily and Peter
- Help out my family with various things
- I'm sure I'm leaving things out, but it's not like I am going to be held to this list anytime soon...
1. Dr. Pepper
2. American Idol
3. Getting behind on my e-mail
Five places I have lived:
1. Knoxville, TN
2. Searcy, AR
3. Florence, Italy (3 months)
4. Nashville, TN
5. Athens, AL
That's 5 places I HAVE lived, and now I'm proud to say I AM living in Indianapolis, IN!
Five jobs I have had:
1. Teaching clogging classes to little kids (that's a type of dance, in case you didn't know)
2. "It's a wonderful day at Chick-fil-a, may I take your order?"
3. Camp counselor
4. Nursing home patient care assistant
5. Youth intern at my home church in Knoxville
That's 5 jobs I HAVE had, and now I love my job as a physical therapist working with kids!
Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Kym M.
2. Suzanne M.
3. Amanda M.
4. Regena H. (it gives you an excuse to update your blog)
5. I can't think of a 5th person who would actually do this? Any takers? Leave me a comment and let me know!



1 comment:
Yay! I was doubtful of you and Victoria (doesn't necessarily seem like y'all's thing), but I genuinely wanted to know more about you:)! So I'm glad you did it. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment