On Saturday Chris and I celebrated our fifth anniversary! It's so hard to believe that it's been 5 years since we got married! I'm more in love with my wonderful husband every day and I'm so happy to be parents together to such a fun and delightful little guy, Jack.


On our honeymoon, we went to Destin, Florida to stay at my parents' friends' condo and then this year we went back for a week. Only this time we were there with my whole family!!! That was okay though because it meant we had babysitters so we could go out and celebrate our anniversary! On Saturday (our actual anniversary) we were traveling home, so that was pretty sad to be in the car. But, we still had a great day together getting to talk and hang out.
Our week in Destin was so much fun! I have way too many pictures and it's so hard to narrow them down for a blog post. So, here is a slide show of a few of my favorites.
Happy Memorial Day! We've had a good day at home all together trying to catch up from vacation (laundry, grocery shopping, mowing the yard, etc...).
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Jill! Jack is adorable! He is such a character. I'm so glad you found me!
Hope you had a great anniversary (and birthday)! I can't get over how big Jack is. BTW, nice necklace in the pic of you and Chris. I have the same one, from our girls weekend in Chattanooga =)
Hi Jill - found your blog from your facebook page! It's so good to see your smiling face and your little boy is so cute! Happy anniversary - it's amazing how fast it goes!
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad we've found each other again!! What a lovely family you have! Jack is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment