Saturday, May 31, 2008

New Games

This really isn't going to be that great of a blog with lots and lots of information about our growing boy! However, I thought these pictures were pretty hilarious. Jack has gotten into a few new games lately. So, I'll let the pictures tell the story!

Game #1 and #2
Playing on our bed - he has actually liked this game for a while but now he just cracks up laughing every time you put him up there and I think he's starting to understand the concept of "if you get to close to the edge....you'll fall off and get hurt"

Dressing like Daddy (literally) - I got a big kick out of Jack in Chris's shirt. He didn't get as big of a kick out of it when he had trouble drinking his juice, but it was still funny to us!

Game #3
Piggy Back Rides - Jack was introduced to piggy back rides on our vacation and he LOVES them! If you're laying in the floor, you have to watch out because he'll come get you and expect a ride. He also loves to run up behind you if you're sitting in the floor and hug you from behind. I almost have him trained to scratch my back for me!

2 comments:

Walters Press said...

I cant get over how mucj Jack is the perfect 50/50 blend of you and Chris! Do you hear that alot?

Jill said...

Um, no....most people just say he looks like Chris and I get completely left out of the picture! So, thanks, Liz!!!