As I mentioned in the previous post, we are currently spending the week at Lipscomb in Nashville for Impact. We arrived here on Friday with our junior high kids and they had Impact through today (Monday morning). This morning our senior high group left Indy to come south for Senior high Impact which started tonight and runs through Saturday morning. While we were waiting on the high schoolers to get here, we took the junior high kids to the Parthenon here in Nashville. It was hilarious because we were thinking it would be pretty cool and one of the girls said, "What is the Parthenon?" She seriously had no clue. What are our schools teaching now? Anyway.......they did enjoy walking around the Parthenon and climbing up and down the steps. I'm loving this shot of Jack disco dancing in the park and the next shot where all of the sudden he doesn't seem so tall anymore.


Our senior high kids arrived safely and now we're in full swing with their Impact. After lunch at Opry Mills, the junior high kids headed home. And, we're still here surviving living out of a dorm room!
2 comments:
So I just found your blog, via facebook. I wish I had known you guys were going to be in town!
Your little guy is adorable. Isn't life with a toddler absolute craziness?
We have missed you! Jack looks like he is having a ton of fun! Have I mentioned that I aspire to update my blog as frequently as you do? It is fun to read about what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment