This past Saturday, Jack turned 16 months old!!!! Crazy, huh? I'm so amazed at how quickly the last 16 months have gone. Yet, sometimes when I'm in the middle of them, I don't feel like it's moving that quickly. Weird, right?
Well, Jack is officially a big boy now. Just over a week ago, he stopped nursing himself to sleep at night. And, with that...he decided he didn't want to be rocked anymore. So, here's how bedtime goes: Bath, Pajamas, 2 Books, Pray, Put Jack in his crib, Walk out of the room, and Never hear anything from him again. It's the weirdest feeling in the world because I really miss rocking him and having him fall asleep in my arms. But, at the same time.....we are thrilled that he has developed this skill on his own. I'm especially thrilled that it carried over to nap time too!
Anyway, that's my sadness (and joy) from this past week. No new pictures.......haven't had time to upload any to the computer. Sorry! Busy times for us right now.
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment