...Jack's hair used to stick up all the time? It stuck up all over his head occasionally but most days it just stuck up in back.

Then, his hair grew out and we had to get it cut for the first time.

After his first hair cut, he was able to go about 2 months before needing to get it cut again. But, ever since then we've been able to go less and less time between cuts. So........last week I decided I was tired of that. And, I decided I missed Jack's hair sticking up. So, we went for the short and spikey look.



Isn't he intimidating? Ha!
It has definitely taken me some time to get used to Jack's new look but overall I think I like it. Although, it does take a few extra minutes to spike it up when I get him ready now. Oh well! So now we begin the cycle of letting it grow out again and then getting it cut short and then letting it grow and getting it cut...
No comments:
Post a Comment