Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I love Meijer!!!

This morning I went to work for a half day. Usually, I only work a half-day on Wednesdays but Jack stays at school until 3........so Chris and I use Wednesdays to have a lunch date and then I have a couple of kid-free hours to go to the store or clean or whatever. Well, when I left work and called Chris, I found out that Jack wasn't at school. He has had some increased fussiness the last 2 days and when he woke up this morning, Chris said he was just really really on edge. With his runny nose and combined fussiness and ear pulling.......Chris decided to take him to visit Dr. Smith! Sure enough - ear infection! Dr. Smith put him on amoxicillin which is the cheapest antibiotic and then told Chris that you could get amoxicillin for free at Meijer. What? Free? Well, we decided to check it out and sure enough....Amoxicillin - $0.00! Yippee! You just can't beat free especially with no strings attached. So, if you are lucky enough to have Meijer next time your kid needs amoxicillin remember that's the place to go! Sorry this isn't a really excited post, but it's one of those little joys in being a mom during the time of rising prices on everything! Just wanted to share.

No comments: