9 years ago
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Mr. Goofball...
And, when I say "Mr. Goofball" I am NOT talking about Jack! This past Wednesday at preschool, the kids went on a hayride to a makeshift pumpkin patch on the church property. Each child got to pick out their own pumpkin to bring home. Jack wanted to take 2, but he only came home with one!
So, Thursday night when we were carving our big pumpkin, we drew a face on Jack's little pumpkin and Jack affectionately named him, "Mr. Goofball." And, he has not failed to include Mr. Goofball in every conversation since Thursday night. Our pumpkin carving experience was fun, but Jack didn't get into the mess as much as I hoped he would! Oh well.....pumpkin guts ARE a little weird feeling.


Here is the finished product with Mr. Goofball and our Jack-o-lantern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the finished product picture! Very cute!
Post a Comment