This was stop #2 on our Christmas trip in Chattanooga, TN at my Aunt Carol and Uncle Paul's house! It's always a blast to be together with my cousins and now my cousins' kids. Adam has 2 (Jessah and Brody) and Tracey has a little boy on the way! After this little boy is born we will have FOUR boys age 2 and under!!! Us older kids (I'm 28 and still have to sit at the "kid table") have a great time together and now we especially enjoy playing with our kids and watching our kids play together!
This was not Jack's first time to meet Brody but it was the first time they have been old enough to actually play together and they LOVED each other! Here they are wrestling...

And, here they are loving on each other...

Jessah got a new puppy for Christmas (Gracie) and Jack was in love with the puppy! I think Gracie liked Jack too!


Here is my best picture of 4 out of 5 kids. Too bad they are all looking at another camera, but at least they are all looking the same direction! Addie Grace, Brody, Sawyer, and Jack

I love the smile on my Memaw's face in the next picture as she was reading to Jack! She was so thrilled that he kept bringing her books to read to him! I love it! It just makes my heart so happy that Jack has 4 living great grandparents and that he had this moment with Memaw.

No comments:
Post a Comment