As I was going through pictures for this post, I realized that most all of our pictures at my parents' house are from opening presents. By no means was that the most important part of the weekend, but I guess I was just too tired from everything else to take many more pictures. However, I do think this picture sums up the way we all felt. Here's Jack and Addie Grace just chillin out watching some T.V. Saturday morning!
By the time we got here, Jack really had the hang of opening gifts all by himself!
This was a cool gift in Jack's little eyes. It's a train toy for the bath tub! All the pieces are foam and you put it together on the little floating platform!
He is also now officially a train engineer thanks to Aunt Kymmie and Uncle Brian! This came with a little red bandana to go around his neck too! TOO cute!
A big gift for Jack was his basketball goal from Gram and Grandaddy and also this car ramp. Sawyer has this toy at his house and Jack always goes straight for the car ramp whenever we are at Sawyer's. Now, it's Jack's turn to share the toy with Sawyer!
Just a little bit chaotic...
A few other highlights from the weekend were going to watch my cousin coach basketball. My cousin, Keith and his wife Jenn just started coaching basketball at a new high school in Knoxville. He is the guys head coach and she is the girls head coach. Pretty cool, huh? It was fun to go to the game, but sad that they lost. They are still building a program and are a very young team. But, I could definitely tell they are well coached! Good job, Keith!! Another highlight was going out with Addie Grace, my mom, and my brother after the babies were in bed to go watch the dancing Christmas lights in Knoxville. It was fun watching that through Addie Grace's eyes. Most of all, I just enjoyed being with my family. As crazy as this trip was, I would do it all over again because I love my family! I'm so thankful for such an amazing family!Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year!!!



2 comments:
Hey, Luke has that car ramp, too. Sounds like y'all had a fun Christmas, and I'm glad you found Chris's wedding band!
How fun!! I didn't know you had a blog...glad I found it!
Post a Comment