This afternoon Jack told me he was going to hide from me. Well, whenever Jack hides from us, we know it's going to either be in his closet or our closet. So, the first place I looked was our closet. Only this time instead of him standing right at the door knocking on the door for me to open it - he was sitting back in the clothes playing with his trains. I think he found a new "play room."

So, after I "found" him and took a picture he told me he was going to hide again. When I walked into his room, this is what I found:

"Wait a second.......I don't quite fit in this box."

"Maybe I can try it like this and she won't see me...."

"Success!"

I'm not kidding about this - after our game of hide-n-seek, we were in the playroom playing train table and Jack stopped and looked at me and said, "mommy, please go put the camera away!" Sigh! He's already tired of being the star of my photos!

4 comments:
I love it! It is hilarious to watch them play hide and seek at this age, isn't it?! And his comment about putting the camera away is funny, too! :)
I think that's Jack's way of saying he needs a sibling. :)
Too cute! Daniel is all about hide and seek, too. Wish they could play it together =)
Too Funny! That's sounds so familiar....only when I take pictures I get the rolling eyes and a big sigh from Courtney...and nothing but uncooperative goofiness from Clayton:'D
Post a Comment