This last Tuesday, Jack and I joined some friends at the zoo. Jack had a blast playing with his 2 buddies, Joshua and Caleb while us mommies had fun too! The only drawback was the heat but we managed to beat it by finding lots of shade and by spending some time at the inside exhibits. Then, just to give you an idea of our crazy Indiana weather.....the next day it was only 54 degrees after being almost 90 the day before.
Here are the boys plotting their plan of attack on the zoo:

Hey guys, "let's go see the ducks...."

This is when I made the comment about always only getting pictures of Jack from behind when I'm at the zoo. Then, we realized I could walk around and get a picture from the front....

Wait a second, "Where is Jack?"

Oh yeah, he decided to be a little stinker and not join in on the group shot. I guess he was too in to looking at the ducks and the flamingos!

Here is another one of those "from behind" pictures but I love it.


Caleb and Jack dancing with the fish. (notice Caleb's foot up in the air)

We had such a fun day. Jack was completely asleep before I even backed all the way out of my parking spot! Yeah for fun days with friends!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun playdate. I love the "from behind" pics too!
Post a Comment