Friday, June 05, 2009

Good friends

We have been blessed with many great friends since moving to Indianapolis almost 2 years ago. Among those people have been Kent and Amber and most recently baby Ruby. They moved away a week ago and we already miss them so much!!! Jack is very fond of Ms. Amber as she was one of his Bible class teachers for a while and one of his favorite lunch date people. Almost any time we drive by Chick-fil-a, Jack asks if we can meet Ms. Amber for lunch! Ha!Baby Ruby is also one of Jack's favorite people. A few days before they moved several of us girls from church took Amber to eat and Kent and Ruby came to our house to hang out with Chris and Jack. At one point Jack climbed up on the couch next to Kent and said, "I like Ruby." And, I've been told there were multiple kisses that night. Isn't this absolutely adorable?Oh and whenever you ask Jack what Ruby's name is he says, "Ruby Kirby." I can assure you that is not Kent and Amber's last name. Does Jack really already know about that concept? Because I'm pretty sure if you asked Jack who he was going to marry he would say, "Ruby!"

Anyway, on a serious note we miss you guys so much. You are such examples of godly people to us and we will always treasure the time we had together while you lived here. Maybe one day we'll live in the same place again but until then.....we'll just stay in touch!!! And, plan to visit often!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good-looking couple they are. We miss you guys. I miss you a ton. We're ready to have you come visit whenever you want! I'm getting internet at home sometime this week, so I'll be able to keep in touch better, AND I'll be back to posting on my blog!
Kisses to Jack!