Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dorm Life

Well, we just spent a week at Lipscomb University for Impact living out of a dorm room with a community bathroom down the hall (one end of the hall for girls and one end for guys). And, we survived once again! It really helped this year that Jack wasn't with us for the entire week thanks to my parents. But, some people might ask how in the world we stay in a dorm room with a kid and my response would be that Jack provides our comic relief:

"Oh, look at me...I'm so handsome"
"Maybe I should work on my kissing..."
"Well, I guess that's not as fun as kissing one of the cute Impact girls....I'll just play peek-a-boo with myself."Thought these were too funny not to share. Jack really did great sleeping in the dorm and had a fun time! But, he is very happy to be at home and to be reunited with his toy trains!!!

No comments: