Jack's first roller coaster!!! Granted, it was a tiny little kid one.....but he still had a ton of fun! And, please notice Jack's little hand up in the air! I think Jack and Chris will have many more father/son moments like this in the years to come! tonight right before Jack went to sleep he asked me if we could go ride a roller coaster again tomorrow. We had fun going with the teens from church today to Kings Island. The rain came in the afternoon so Jack and I conveniently got to leave and I just happened to conveniently go a little out of my way to stop at Ikea before heading home. Love that store!!! Found some curtains for Jack's room for 1/3 of the cost of the ones I originally wanted somewhere else. I think I'll manage to like these just as well!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment