Thursday, October 01, 2009

200

This is my 200th blog post. Wow!

Anyway, on to the next leg of our trip! Sunday morning we got up and made the trip from Chattanooga to Summerville, SC (just outside of Charleston) to visit Uncle Greg, Aunt Kim, Luke, and Anna! When we arrived Luke was anxiously awaiting his Aunt Jill's arrival. Ha! Not really.....he was anxiously awaiting Jack's arrival! He met us on the front porch and I'm pretty sure he and Jack went to play trains immediately. After eating dinner together, we loaded up and headed to church where Chris was the guest speaker for Greg's youth group that night. Monday we had beautiful weather and went to a park in Mt. Pleasant that Kim had been wanting to check out! It had a great playground and we all had so much fun watching the kids enjoy the playground! The adults even got in on some of the action! Here's Greg and Kim checking out the new version of the merry go round!"Come on up, Luke!"
Aren't they sweet cousins?
O-kay this slide was super fast! I just love the look on Jack's face in this picture! Their favorite thing to do was climb to the top and then yell, "speeder" before they slid down! Hilarious!
Anna was not a fan of sliding fast so she got really good and bracing herself all the way down! Isn't this niece of mine adorable???After the park we had lunch in Mt. Pleasant before heading back to Greg and Kim's for naps and relaxation. We spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house and playing. The kids were all exhausted by bedtime. Here is the reading session with Chris before bedtime. Luke and Jack each got to pick one book but I think they only made it through one of them before it was time to sleep.Tuesday morning, Jack and I tagged along with Aunt Kim, Luke, and Anna to their mommy and me playgroup. This week it was at the children's museum in Charleston.
Kim kept warning me that their museum was so small compared to our museum in Indianapolis. But, we loved it! Small is sometimes good. And, none of the exhibits were the same as ours. So, Jack thought it was really cool! Here are Jack and Luke playing with the golf balls on ramps. I think Jack could have done this the whole time!Jack and Anna went shopping together...This picture is from when we were leaving the museum to meet Uncle Greg and Chris for lunch right around the corner. I think Luke and Jack look like they are scheming something here.
After a yummy lunch (I forget the name of the restaurant), Chris, Jack, and I loaded up again to head for our next destination.............the Beach!!!!! So, I'll leave that for another post later!

Have a good night!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jack is so tall!! Look at those long legs!!!
:( I miss him. Come visit US next time!