Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Fall!

I love fall! This has been a very busy month for us, but we have still managed to enjoy some beautiful fall days together. Here are a few highlights:

Jack modeling his Halloween shirt from Gram on a beautiful October morning in front of our house!


One day last week, the 3 of us headed to the pumpkin patch! Sadly, I forgot that I might need to charge my camera batteries before we went. So, I didn't get a ton of pictures but you get the idea...Too many choices....I think this one is too big....
This one is just my size and I can carry it all by myself!
Yesterday, Jack's preschool class had their fall party. I only worked for a 1/2 day and then made it to the church to participate in the party. I had such a blast hanging out with Jack and his buddies. They definitely had a great day at school yesterday. I got a lot of great pictures of Jack with his friends, but I'm not posting any of those for privacy for those other kids. However, here is a picture of Jack with his sweet teacher Ms. Kris! She is wonderful and we have loved having her as Jack's teacher! (even in this picture I had to "cut out" another kid) As soon as the camera came out, all of Jack's friends wanted to be in every picture!I'm getting excited about Jack's Halloween costume! If you know Jack at all, then you probably know what he has requested to be............you'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully I'll get pictures up soon!!!!

1 comment:

Taiwan Trekking said...

Great pictures! I love fall pictures! They are always my favorite ones of my kids too! There are so many fun things to do in the fall!