Saturday, October 10, 2009

There is nothing better.......

...than watching the sun rise from the east while sitting on the balcony of our condo listening to the gentle roar of the waves and drinking coffee! Nope, it doesn't get much better.So, I'm seriously behind on blogging about our trip to the beach. However, I have a few other things going on right now. First of all, I'm a mom who has seriously undertaken getting pull-ups/diapers out of my house! And, I might add we've had a pretty successful week in underwear. A few accidents here and there, but lately Jack has started telling us that he needs to potty and then he is actually making it to the potty. So, I would say that's good! Secondly, I am now a business owner. I'm doing some contract physical therapy work with the state to provide early intervention services in homes. I will be seeing my first kid this week for that! Thirdly, I'm in charge of planning and carrying out our church's fall festival which usually attracts about 500 people. Fourth, I'm still working 2 1/2 days a week at the hospital and needing to stay on top of keeping a clean house. In addition to all that I'm supposed to be studying and preparing to teach a girls class at church in Nov. and Dec. I am working next weekend and taking a continuing education course for work the next weekend. Plus, I just love spending time with my family when I have a minute to breathe! Honestly I'm a little overwhelmed right now. But, I know that in the end....everything will come together and I'll be able to..........move on to the busy month of November! Ha!

Back in September we were so blessed to spend time at Wrightsville Beach! Chris's Uncle Floyd works at a resort on the beach so he got us a steal of a deal on a one bedroom condo. It was just perfect for our family! Thanks Uncle Floyd!!! We enjoyed having dinner our first night there with Uncle Floyd and Aunt Linda at King Neptune! Yummy seafood!!!!!!!!!!Wrightsville beach is an island that is primarily residential and Shell Island Resort is the last thing on the island, so here are the views from our balcony. I'm pretty close to saying this is one of my new favorite places!!!!This was such a great time of rest and relaxation for our family. The first morning we were there it was kind of raining so we headed into Wilmington to tour the Battleship North Carolina. After lunch is when we had our gorgeous day in the sun on the beach. If my time permits before Halloween...........I will post pictures of that!!!

No comments: