These are probably stories that it would have been better for you to be there for, but I'll try to explain them:
Today we were driving in the car and Jack spotted an airplane in the sky. Apparently he did not like the way the airplane was headed so........
Jack: "No, airplane go that way!"
Jack: "No, airplane, I said go that way!"
Jack: "Mommy..."
Me: "Yes Jack?"
Jack: "I don't think that airplane hears me."
This morning Jack was in the playroom playing with his trains while Chris and I were in our room getting ready for the day. All of the sudden Jack comes SPRINTING down the hallway yelling, "I've got to peepee............I've got to peepee." In the process, he actually almost knocked Chris over. He made it to the potty....
Jack: "Whew, I made it!"
Chris: "Good job, Jack."
Me: (helping him pull his underwear down) "Jack I think you already went poo poo on accident"
Jack: (very disappointed) "Oh, man!"
In Jack's defense it really was totally an accident. And, he did go peepee on the potty after that. It looked like the kind that you can't really control how fast it comes out! And, he was in one pair of underwear for the rest of the day! Sunday and Monday of this week he stayed in the same pair of underwear all day even for nap time! Way to Go Jack!!!!!
One more thing that I just want to record somewhere so I don't forget. Jack made his first statement the other day about what he wants to be when he grows up. This was totally out of no where. He just said, "When I grow up, I want to be............a baseball player.....no, wait......a soccer player!" I asked him about it today and it was back to baseball player.
9 years ago



2 comments:
I'm so glad you recorded all these stories! They are great and you will be so glad you have them written down.
aw... Our little man is growing up! Miss you guys.
See you in November!
Post a Comment