I'm a little bit behind on blogging because ever since we got home on Monday night, I've been going non-stop. But, we had a great Thanksgiving trip to see lots and lots of family. I decided that rather than re-hashing the whole trip...I could give you a good summary by showing you pictures of what Jack is thankful for. He prays for his cousins every single night without fail and he was very happy to see all of them over Thanksgiving weekend. So.....here we go on the cousin journey in pictures....
Wednesday night we drove to Nashville to stay with Chris's first cousin, Alan and his wife Wyndee. I guess that makes their kids, Tamyra and Kalyb Jack's 2nd cousins once removed or something like that.......they are just cousins. This is the only picture Kalyb somewhat cooperated for. Jack had a blast with Tamyra and Kalyb running around and we had a blast with Alan and Wyndee staying up late and making "goodies" for Thursday.

On Thursday we were in South Pittsburg at my Nana's house. Jack and Sawyer had fun picking berries in the yard.

On Friday we celebrated Christmas in Chattanooga at my Aunt Carol's house. Since the day after Thanksgiving is the official start to the Christmas season, why not start it with presents? ha! Here are Jack and Sawyer preparing for the crazy day!

Here are Jack, Sawyer, and Addie Grace admiring their baby cousin Hutch! He is definitely a lot to admire! What a cutie!

Aunt Kym made these awesome super hero capes for all the kiddos. The kids were all very excited about being super heroes!


Friday night we drove to Murphy to celebrate Christmas early with the Kirby's. Jack was very happy to be reunited with his buddy Luke. These 2 are a little bit crazy together.


Here are all the Kirby cousins together. Despite their blank stares....they really loved spending time together!

This is one of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving..........it was on Thursday after Jack fell fast asleep on Nana's couch following the big Thanksgiving meal. Yes, I would say he has the hang of the whole Thanksgiving holiday.
2 comments:
Great pics! I love the recap and the picture of Jack asleep is ADORABLE!!! Miss you guys!
The capes are awesome...I'm sure they will have many future adventures together in those. I'm with Amber, the sleeping Jack picture is the best...all that playing with his cousins really wore him out!
Post a Comment