Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Disclaimer: If you see a sweater in this post that you own and still wear.......please don't be offended. This was all in good fun!

My brother and sister-in-law hosted an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party last Friday night. It was really just a great excuse to get together with a bunch of friends and have a party! We had lots of fun and are thankful that Brian and Kym had such a great idea!

And, this post is mostly for my mom's benefit because she has been asking for pictures!

So, here you go mom...........aren't you proud of your son and daughter??
Sidenote: I borrowed this sweater from my mom. She does not wear it anymore but did see a lady in a restaurant the other day wearing the sweater.

Here is me with my friend, Kimberly! We were friends at Harding and now she lives here and I couldn't be happier! She's awesome!!!
Me and the hubby! I know that Chris's sweater isn't really "Christmas" but it was the best we could find the night before at Goodwill! I did make him wear the mock turtleneck underneath.....he was so excited!!!Here's Jack without a sweater.......but he was definitely on a sugar high that night!!! He stayed up way past his bedtime!!!

No comments: