Sunday Feb 14
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Jack enjoyed his big bag full of stuff from Gram especially these glasses! We've actually been working on opening it all week long! On Valentine's Day we had a special breakfast of Cinnamon Rolls before church and then went to eat with our good friends, the Stoops family, after church. Nothing romantic for me and Chris......we are too excited to be back as a family of 3! We missed Jack so much in Ghana and spent most of this week just playing with him!
Playtime in the snow!!! We already had about 6 inches on the ground when 5 more inches fell on Monday. So, Tuesday morning Jack and I spent a lot of time in the snow! The snow was so deep that Jack would just run and fall, run and fall, run and fall. It was so funny especially when he would come up from a face plant and scream, "mommy, wipe it off my face!" I would say, "what did you expect, Jack?" and he would just laugh and laugh!
Chris was gone to Winterfest this weekend, so Jack and I had a mommy/son weekend. It was so much fun! A highlight for Jack was going to Wal-Mart to spend his gift card he got for his birthday. He decided to buy more trio blocks and this is the set we got. Pretty cool, huh? I would also like to point out that his tongue is pressed to the side of his mouth for concentration.....makes me think of my old college roommate, Emily. She always does that when she is concentrating! I love you, Em!



4 comments:
Oh man! I love these pictures! My brothers all do that with their tongues when they're concentrating. It's hilarious!
I'm pretty sure it's a sign of genious ;) I love that kid!
And yes, I did just spell genius wrong. It's early!
I thought you would think that, Em! And, I agree with you!!!
Post a Comment