the verdict: sold the final four tickets and headed south............Chris and his brother had bought the tickets last year in hopes that UNC would be there but that plan backfired. After the Vols didn't make it either.....we opted for the money since we are facing having to put a new back door on our house and a new kitchen floor. Currently, we are watching the championship game and cheering loudly for Butler (the home town team)!!!!!
Gigi and Papa were in Nashville for the weekend for a reunion at Lipscomb so Friday evening we stopped to have dinner with them and Gigi's cousin Pat and her husband, Jeff. Then, we continued on to Athens, AL. We spent the weekend at the Pittman's house. They were pretty much our family when we lived in Athens for 4 years and we miss them like crazy. We were spoiled rotten with many excellent meals and an Easter basket for Jack. We spent all day Saturday with Derek and Elise, our best friends from when we lived in Athens. They had a new baby in November and this was our first chance to meet Jenna. We fell in love with her (especially Jack). Jack asked Elise's mom if we could take Jenna home with us. It was really sweet.



1 comment:
I cannot believe how incredibly handsome and BIG Jack is!!!!
I can't put enough exclamation marks at the end of that sentence!
P.S. I think about calling you ALL THE TIME... but it's usually on a day I know you're working... and then I forget or get really busy the next day. I hate myself for it... so when can I call?
Post a Comment